Fri, Jan 26|
BMR / Napa Auto Care
Comfort Food Cook-Off
Come savor comfort foods made by parents, teachers, and principals as they compete against each other for a good cause. All proceeds benefit students in RCSD schools!
Time & Location
Jan 26, 2018, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
BMR / Napa Auto Care, 900 Riverside Ave, Roseville, CA 95678, USA
About the Event
Come savor comfort foods made by parents, teachers, and principals as they compete against each other for a good cause. You’ll have an opportunity to see some of the fleet from Bill McAnally Racing while enjoying comfort foods and a cold beverage. The event features:
• Cook-Off Competition with booths from every school in the district
• Delicious sips from local wineries, and breweries
• Wall of Beer – with your chance to win bottles of local and craft beers
• Amazing raffle prizes from local merchants
• Music, teacher recognition and much more!
Tickets are $30 per individual, $50 for a couple. Prices increase $10 per ticket type at the door.